Skip to main content

Thai Garden

Thai Garden is located on the corner of Wellman and Andrew Jackson in Five Points. This has been one of my favorite spots for years. They offer a variety of authentic Thai dishes. I had the Pad Thai with vegetables medium spicy. I'm not brave enough to try the native Thai spicy! I will admit that the aroma is both yummy and a little gym sock at that same time.. which equals delicious. I also recommend the Tom Yum Pak soup. It's loaded with veggies and has a lemon and fish sauce tang to it. They have everything from rice dishes, noodle dishes and curry dishes. Give Thai Garden a try for dependable delicious food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chipotle Mexican Grill **

Seems I'm on a Mexican kick! Chipotle Mexican Grill is located next to Earth Fare on University Drive. The decor is simple and the music is hip. I have heard great things about Chipotle from several friends and was very excited when one opened here recently. They use sustainable sourced ingredients and all their meat has no added hormones or antibiotics. It's the way food should be produced and prepared. I must say that I was very disappointed with our visit. The service was less than stellar with trash bins overflowing with messy tables and beverage area. The folks behind the counter were more involved with their own conversations and being snarky with one another. They just opened so they were very busy but so are a lot of places. I had a braised carnitas burrito bowl and Hubby had the barbacoa burrito. All I can say was that it wasn't the worst food I've ever had. The meat lacked flavor and the rice had several bits of uncooked pieces. We left a little sad and cravin...

Whiskey Kitchen Again,,

Well it was time for a Whiskey Kitchen lunch. I haven't had a bad meal once! Fried green tomatoes, fried cheese curds and a huge bowl of salad. Salad is easy but with super fresh ingredients and homemade Maytag Blue Cheese dressing it's a great lunchtime choice. Seriously, if you are in Nashville you have to try it!

Walton's Southern Table

This new restaurant in the Former Ruby Tuesday at 4901 Whitesburg Drive is a down home cooking kind of place. The decor is cheery and the friendly staff makes it a joy. Highlights are the fried okra and fried chicken that both have a magnificent scald on them. I also had the broccoli salad, divine hashbrown casserole and spinach. It was delicious however I would skip the spinach. Not much flavor and seems thawed from frozen. Hubby loved the chicken and massages potatoes. We will for sure be regulars and recommend a trip there for an affordable and delicious southern dinner!